Our expertise includes the development of chips, components, modules and subsystems based on advanced semiconductor technology for fiber networks, wireless optical networks and sensors.
We work closely with the James Watt School of Engineering, Electronic and Nanoscale Engineering Division at the University of Glasgow.
We have access to a world-class engineering and research team for wafer process optimisation, characterisation and test.
We have sovereign MBE and MOCVD capability for the UK.
Test and Characterisation
- HR-XRD, PL & reflectivity mapping
- Hall effect, eCV
- Photocurrent spectroscopy
- Laser diode characterisation
- Optical characterisation from UV to Mid-IR
- PL and reflectivity mapping
- Low temperature PL wafer mapping, and micro-PL mapping
- Fabrication of test structures – e.g. optical access mesa diodes and broad area lasers