III-V Epi wishes all its customers a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
III-V Epi director, Professor Steven Beaumont, OBE, will be attending the National Quantum Technologies Showcase in November.
Compound semiconductor industry expert, Dr. Neil Gerrard, becomes III-V Epi’s Director of Epitaxy.
- III-V Epi CTO, Professor Richard Hogg, will help lead this year’s European Semiconductor Laser Workshop, at the University of Glasgow. September 14, 2023
- III-V Epi CTO, Richard Hogg, explains epitaxial regrowth and how GaAs is the key to unlocking new, semiconductor laser markets. July 31, 2023
- III-V Epi CTO, Professor Richard Hogg, will attend the UK Semiconductors’ 2023 conference, this week, at Sheffield Hallam University. July 11, 2023
- III-V Epi CTO, Richard Hogg, is to become Professor of Photonics at Aston University, focusing entirely on research and commercialisation. April 6, 2023
- III-V Epi is heading to Photonics West, promoting its rapid turnaround, MBE and MOCVD epitaxial manufacturing services. January 24, 2023